[Njagdu] Important Uber & Lyft information

Ginger Kutsch Ginger at ky2d.com
Tue May 9 01:06:48 UTC 2017

All,

As you may already know, NFB kicked off its Uber and Lyft testing program
today. We need all of you who use these services to help ensure that no more
discrimination takes place. It's important that we give feedback on our
experiences with Uber and Lyft -- both good and bad.

So what can we do?

1.       If you are denied a ride, report the incident to the company and
then fill out the NFB online questionnaire.

2.        If you are not denied a ride, but treated disrespectfully or
rudely because of your dog, report the incident to the company and then fill
out the NFB online questionnaire.

3.        If you order a ride and receive good service, please fill out the
NFB online questionnaire.

The online questionnaire can be found at:

https://nfb.org/rideshare-test.

As part of the questionnaire, you will be asked what time you ordered the
ride. If you don't remember, make your best guess. If you receive email
receipts, you can check the time there.  Also, Uber provides info    about
past trips. From the  home screen, tap menu and look for "your trips". Does
anyone know if the Lyft app provides similar info? Also, does anyone know if
a ride request is canceled by a driver, will  the request still be logged in
your history?

The questionnaire also asks the driver's name if known.

If anyone wants help filling out the form, please let me know.

Best,

Ginger