[Njagdu] Dog treat recipe - pumpkin and oatmeal

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Nov 20 15:46:50 UTC 2017

Hi Ginger.
I'm sure they would freeze well.  Krokus has a real thing for ice cubes,
so he'd probably love a frozen treat unthawed.  But it probably wouldn't
be good for his teeth.  Anyway, if I make them, I'm definitely freezing
some.  There are only so many treats the big guy needs at one time (though
he feels differently).
Tracy

> Thanks Tracy, this does sound quite easy
wonder if they freeze well.