[Njagdu] Hawaii

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 12:32:01 UTC 2018

hello trish
check on the laws
you may have to quarantine  your dog for ten days before you can use him
their laws may be different  you should call  marion and ask him I know that
he has a number to call about the rules   in the world
or just call the hawaii
because pat and I were going to beermuda and I was told that the dog had to
be held for ten days before leaving the boat
Trish go  on the web
type this in
laws about bringing  guide dog to hawaii
It will tell you how to prepare the dog for travel
have fun and good luck