[Njagdu] Hawaii

Ginger Kutsch Ginger at ky2d.com
Tue Apr 17 14:21:26 UTC 2018

Hello Trisha, sounds like a fabulous trip! Just be sure to meet all the import requirements; notify the airline that you'll be traveling with a guide dog; and arrive at the airport during hours when the vet center is open for inspection - otherwise your dog may be kept overnight. Call The Seeing Eye if you want info for grads in the mentor program who have traveled to Hawaii with their dogs.
Here's the link that explains all the steps you need to take to prepare your dog:
http://hdoa.hawaii.gov/ai/aqs/animal-quarantine-information-page/guide-service-dogs-entering-hawaii/