[Njagdu] message from Valerie Yingling regarding the NFB's rideshare testing program

Trisha patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 14 19:04:11 UTC 2019

I encourage all of you who use a service animal to complete a survey every
time you use Uber or Lyft.

*	Did you and your service animal love your Uber or Lyft ride? Tell us
about it https://nfb.org/rideshare-test
*	If you use Uber or Lyft with a service animal, we'd love to hear
from you https://nfb.org/rideshare-test
*	We love your feedback. If you use Uber or Lyft with a service
animal, please take a few minutes to complete our survey
https://nfb.org/rideshare-test

Thank you again for your help with this important project. If you haven't
yet, please take time to review the related webpages:
https://nfb.org/rideshare and https://nfb.org/rideshare-faq.

Valerie

Valerie Yingling

Legal Program Coordinator

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2440 | vyingling at nfb.org

 <https://nfb.org/> National Federation of the Blind

Warmest Regards

Trisha Ebel