[NJAGDU] Another probable dog refusal from a ride share company

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 19:00:42 UTC 2020

Hi Rick, did you ever hear back anything from the last time you were refused the ride?  I feel that our voices are not being heard, when I was refused with Shelby in October I made complaints with Lyft, Valerie from the rideshare program within the NFB and I also contacted D R N J. I have heard back nothing and I am hitting brick walls which ever way I turn and I really do not wanna spend the money for in attorney when supposedly we have this backing from the national Federation of the blind. I am still doing research and I’m waiting to speak with Valerie since my issue she told me that attorneys will be contacting me but it’s been since October 21 and I haven’t heard anything yet please keep us updated

Trisha

Sent from my iPhone