[NJAGDU] First meeting of 2021: February 9th at 7 PM.

Brianna Murray brianna2393 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:48:21 UTC 2021

You are invited!
To the first NFBNJ Guide dog committee meeting of 2021

Who: guide dog handlers, people considering becoming a guide dog
handler, or supporters of the guide dog movement, who are also
affiliated with NFBNJ.
What: Our first quarterly meeting of 2021.  During this meeting we
will discuss plans for the future of the committee, establish
guidelines and rules, and hear from you about your ideas and thoughts
going forward.
Where: Zoom.  Our meetings will now take place on zoom, and the
connection info will be listed below.  The zoom application can be
downloaded on windows, mac, iPhone, iPad, android, and many other
platforms.  If you do not have an applicable device, there is also a
dial-in option for your convenience.
When: Tuesday February 9th at 7 PM Eastern Time

Hi,
I am Brianna Murray and I am the new committee chair for NFBNJ’s guide
dog committee.  I’m very excited to discuss our plans for the upcoming
year with you.  This meeting will give us a chance to get to know each
other, catch up with old friends, and make plans for meetings going
forward.  I am very open to feedback and input from members.  We want
to make these meetings helpful, enjoyable, and educational for
everyone.  We will be meeting quarterly, so you won’t want to miss our
first one next week.  Additionally, if you know someone who would like
to become involved and fits the above criteria, please share this
message and invite them to join us on the ninth.  I’m looking forward
to a new year with everyone and am excited about making the committee
a thriving and active part of NFBNJ.  If you have any zoom connection
issues, or any other questions, do not hesitate to let me know.  My
contact info will also be listed below.
Thanks
Brianna
Cell Phone: 843-860-7625
Email: Brianna2393 at gmail.com

Brianna Murray is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBNJ Guide Dog Committee Meeting
Time: Feb 9, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9677767193?pwd=VzJmeURycGFFYXNvU3h6NlZKTnQ5dz09

Meeting ID: 967 776 7193
Passcode: 111111
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,9677767193#,,,,*111111# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,9677767193#,,,,*111111# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)