[NJAGDU] First meeting of 2021: February 9th at 7 PM.

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Feb 1 21:45:34 UTC 2021

Hello Brianna, do I have your permission to put this on the public
events calendar for NAGDU? This way others who are subscribed to it will
have the meeting information. I would also like to encourage you and
others to subscribe to this calendar so you will also know about
upcoming events that NAGDU is hosting.

Thanks.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, NAGDU
832.554.7285 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan