[Oabs] Accessible Games

Robert Betz jokerdog60 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 18:56:17 UTC 2008

I know I should not post this message here, but I must, in hopes of telling
blind people about my games, and saving them money.

I am the developer of Accessible Games at:

http://www.GamesForTheBlind.com

Right now, the games I have available are:

Accessible Battleship SV
Accessible Blackjack SV
Accessible FreeCell SV
Accessible Memory SV
Accessible Simon SV
Accessible Word Play SV
Accessible Word Scramble SV
Accessible Yahtzee SV

These games all talk with their own copy of the Eloquence speech output, so
no other software or hardware is needed to make these games accessible to
the blind.

I know these games are very accessible because I wrote all of them, and I
am totally blind myself.

I wanted to tell you about my games now, because of the price change which
will take place on January 1, 2009.

Now, Each individual game is only US $9.99, but in January, I must raise
the price to US$12.99 each.

Visit my web site now, download a free trial version of each game, and buy
the ones you like, or you can purchase the Accessible Games SV 8 Pack for
only US$69 and get all 8 games in one package.

Purchase a game tonight, and you will recieve it immediately.  You will be
playing it tonight too!

I am sorry for posting this message to this list, and I will not fill your
mail box with mail.

Thank you,
Robert Betz