[Oabs] 'Team Robbie' Is Signed-Up. Now It's Your Turn!

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Mon Dec 15 17:25:11 UTC 2008

Just wanted to let y'all know that not only are Bruce
and Anne Peters signed-up and ready to begin
fundraising for the Imagination Fund and this summer's
March for Independence ("Rally on the River"), but so
is their grandson, lil' Robbie!  And they've done it
still with a little time left for donors to get a
tax-deduction for 2008 if they want one.

Check out their "Team Robbie" fundraising page:

http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/TeamRobbie

Now it's your turn.  Are you signed-up yet?  If not,
could you please sign-up today?  We're trying to get as
many people signed-up as we can, before the end of the
year.  Mary Weldon's even signed-up and ready to go,
and she doesn't even use a computer.

It's really that simple.  All you need to do is either
go to www.MarchForIndependence.org to sign yourself up,
or simply reply to my e-mail and let me know you'd like
me to sign you up.  We'll get your account setup almost
immediately, and then all you have to do is begin
telling people to simply go to
MarchForIndependence.org, search out your name on the
site, and make an online donation - to help you raise
funds for the March, and for the Imagination Fund.
Yes, it's really that simple.  So, please, either go
and sign-up today, now, before you get sidetracked and
forget.  Or, just let me know you want to and I'll sign
you up and let you know when you're all ready to go.
;-)

Thanks, and, Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Everett