[Oabs] Division Treasurer

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 04:52:31 UTC 2014

I have been involved in some discussions with Kaiti and Deborah about the inability of the division to get a bank account established and to accomplish other tasks related to the treasury. I gather that much of the difficulty has been centered around communications issues with Abby Bowling.

I instructed Kaiti to appoint a new treasurer for the division immediately.

I did so because this is a growing division with tremendous potential. I want the groth and enthusiasm we have seen over the last few years to continue. So we need people to commit and to work.

Student leaders keep up the good work.
I also want to continue to acknowledge The leadership and spirit that Deborah Kendrick has brought to this division. I made a great division when asking Deborah to work with this group.  So Deborah, I say to you as well, keep up the good work.

Eric