[Oabs] Special meeting

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 22:37:54 UTC 2014

Hi OABS,

I'm sure by now you've all seen that we need to change officers
around, so I would like to call a special meeting to take care of this
as soon as possible.  The earliest this meeting can take place
according to our constitution is on the 23rd, which is a Wednesday.
Here is what I propose; I am open to suggestions as well if anyone is
very much opposed to this idea.

Fundraising committee will have their meeting at 8:00 that Friday
evening.  I propose that we hold the special meeting that night (which
would be the 25th) at 7:00.  I am not sure how long this will take,
but I want to be sure that we have plenty of time to work with before
fundraising committee meets, and hopefully we'll get done in a
reasonable time and those committee members will have some time to
chill out between meetings.

If this doesn't work, I would like to have the meeting the next day if
at all possible.  The affiliate board meeting will be at 10:00 AM that
morning, so we'll need to go with an afternoon or evening time in
order to allow those who want to hear the board meeting to call in to
both meetings.

I would like to keep our meeting on either the 25th, 26th, or 27th if
at all possible, because I know that following week is finals week for
a fair amount of us.  If anyone else has a suggestion, feel free to
reply.