[Oabs] Membership call reminder

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:10:33 UTC 2014

Hey everybody,
This is just a friendly reminder that, tomorrow night, at 7:30 PM, we will be having our monthly membership committee meeting. All are welcome to attend, although I strongly encourage those who have been assigned to the membership committee to be there. We have a lot of work to do, and not a lot of time. So please, if you can, call Lynn. The information follows.
Conference line number: 857-232-0158
Access code: 868852
See you all there.Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone