[Oabs] Meeting reminder

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Fri Dec 19 11:07:06 UTC 2014

Hi, all.
First, I know I have a couple of time surveys to respond to, and I'll have
them done by tomorrow night.
Secondly, I won't be at tonight's meeting. I've got my two most brutal
finals today -- Cost Accounting and Auditing -- and for my GMAT tomorrow, I
probably need to be out of the house by 6:30 tomorrow to be at the testing
center in Mason. In short, I'm going to be exhausted tonight, and all I'm
going to do when I get home is eat, take a shower, and sleep. Besides,
seeing as I'm now ineligible for national scholarships, I could probably
give the talk, although I'll miss hearing Patti do it. Have a great time
tonight.

Emily