[Oabs] Meeting reminder

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 16:13:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've gotten a few questions about attendance at tonight's meeting, so
let me clarify.

1.  If you are planning on applying for the scholarship in the present
or future, please do come.  To expand this from my last email, this
call would not only be good for college students who can apply this
year, but also those in high school to apply in the future.  It never
hurts to start looking into requirements and such early, and if you've
never looked at the requirements for a scholarship program you may
find questions you can have answered now rather than later when you've
got upwards of five or ten applications to fill out at a time.
2. A reminder that this is a membership call.  We will conduct
business in January.
3.  The availability survey is due at 11:59 PM on Dec 30.  I will
announce the meeting time for the Spring semester the following day.
The board also has till Sunday night at 11:00 to submit their time
surveys for our meeting about speaking parts in the membership video.

I hope this helps.

P.S to Emily: I figured you would want to rest up before the test.
Especially since you're a Tenbroke Fellow, rest up and do what you
have to.  It would be good to have you on the call, but Aleeha and I
can also add tidbits about the program if necessary, and we'll tell
Patti you said hi.  You have more time to get the surveys done as
well, so if you're tired after the GMAT you still have Sunday as a
buffer.  I did that on purpose so that we would all at least have some
reasonable time between finals and the due time.