[Oabs] Update

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 20:26:42 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Per Lillie’s request, just letting you all know that I arrived safely in Ohio yesterday, after a journey lasting over 18 hours.  Aleeha, Kaiti and Deborah, thanks for your help trying to figure out how to get me from the Grayhound station to Oxford.  I ended up getting here all right, but the assistance was and is much appreciated.  See you all soon!  Have a lovely week.

Ryan L. Silveira