[Oabs] Update

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 00:44:37 UTC 2014

hi Oabsters!
Just wanted to give you all a little update. Since I had previously informed you all of Julies medicalso condition.

Julie Diamond passed away on Saturday  February 22, at about 3 or so in the afternoon.
She held on for a while, and she was so stuborn. She didn't want anyone in the room with her when she went. So she waited until I had left and her friend Carrie went in the hall to make a phone call. I was just coming back to see her when she passed.

So I want to thank you so much for all the support!

You will hear from me soon about dues and fundraising!

thanks,
Abby

Abigail Bolling
Treasurer: Ohio Association of Blind Students
Wright State University: Psychology Pre-Med