[Oabs] Chapter meeting tonight

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 16:39:16 UTC 2014

Hi Oabsters!

Just to give you guys a quick update!

I don't think I will be able to attend tonight's meeting.

My friend Julie went into hospis a few days ago.
On Wednesday, she made the decision to start taking constant morphine to deal with her pain level.
unfortunately, she had to stop dialesis.
I am going to be with her tonight because she maybe only has one or two more days to live after today, if that. Her Kidneys have -pletely shut down and so has her Liver.

I will write my report here though and  someone will read it for me?
You guys can email me feedback if you want as well.

We have decided to use Wright Patterson as our bank because of it's location.
There are no fees or any expense to use them that I have found.
Please send dues to my Wright State address along with a note card ′in braille please′ with your name and how much you payed.
Address will be sent to you from my personal email because I am uncomfortable giving it over a list.
With fundraising, if people are interested in buying tickets, I am pondering getting a post box and having that address given for the general public. ′what do you guys think?′
The reason I can't give my parents address is because...
They found a house in Ross! So mom and dad are moving to be closer to Millville!

So that's all I really have for now.
Any questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Abby.

Abigail Bolling
Ohio Association of Blind Students: Treasurer
Wright State University: Psychology Pre-Med
Phone: 513-258-5043