[Oabs] FW: gift card drawing

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Wed Feb 26 23:20:18 UTC 2014

This is awesome.
I probably should wait to address this on the call on Friday, but while it
is on my mind I will ask it here.
I know it was talked about having a first, second, and third place winner.
Will we have a number of winners equal to the number of gift cards donated?
Also, are there any rules against members of this devision buying tickets?
Thanks