[Oabs] Looking forward to 2014

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 21:51:57 UTC 2014

Hi OABS,

It is time once again for us to evaluate the time that will work best for
our meetings.  Please take a look at your schedules and fill out the form
below.  It will probably be easiest to do this by either copying the form
and pasting it into the body of an email, or hitting reply and scrolling
down to type your answers underneath the questions.  I will need this
information no later than Wednesday January 8th so that I can select the
time which works best for the group in time for our meeting the following
week.

I hope you all had a happy new year and are looking forward to 2014!

OABS Spring 2014 Survey.

1.        Please list the times that you are available between 7:00 and
10:00 PM for each night of the week.  Bear in mind that OABS only meets once
a month and that it is possible to attend the meetings while doing other
things since we meet via telephone.

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

2.        Do you have any suggestions for future OABS calls?  What topics
would you like OABS to discuss/find speakers to talk about?

Kaiti Shelton

University of Dayton---2016

Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet

Ohio Association of Blind Students, President

Advocates for Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP), Vice President

NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair

Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma, Usher Coordinator