[Oabs] Looking forward to 2014

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Wed Jan 1 22:02:33 UTC 2014

Hi, Kaiti.
I just filled in my availability below on the same line as each day rather
than below. Like you said, some stuff is still up in the air for me; I don't
even know if I'll be in Lit Choir this semester becaues I sure as heck can't
do it on Wednesdays. That shouldn't matter in the long run, but I'll let you
know if an issue arises with that or something else.

Emily