[Oabs] Musical bonanza rep

blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:26:25 UTC 2014

I could do my old standby of I'm a Survivor. I could either find a pre-recorded track or could send the file to someone, probably Kaiti, to develop a guitar accompaniment. What other songs do y'all think I could do? I'm pretty restricted to an alto's range, but could go a little above or below.

Sent from my iPhone