[Oabs] Important, membership roster information

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 02:21:35 UTC 2014

Hi again, OABS,

Please see the memo pasted below.  It is from President Duffy and it
is very important that everyone read it and follow the instructions
therein.

Please send me the information requested in the memo via email no
later than July 31st.  Let's shoot to have everything in by August 1st
so that we can A, have everything taken care of in advance and B, make
sure everyone gets their copy of the Buckeye Bulletin in their
inboxes.  If everyone gets their information to me so I can compile it
into one list even sooner, we will all be happier campers.  Also.
Please do so even if you know I know your email address that hasn't
changed in ten years; it is just a safeguard to make sure that no one
gets left out when the records are updated at the capital office.

MEMORANDUM

 TO: Chapter and Division Presidents

 FROM: Eric Duffy

 RE: Membership Lists

 It is vitally important that we have accurate contact information for
all of our members.  I know that we all want to be sure that we stay
in contact with our members, even if they haven't attended a meeting
recently. In recent years we have had trouble at the state level
monitoring changes in chapter and division membership.

 In an effort to be sure that we have the most up to date contact
information  for the members of your chapter or division,  we have
decided to start over again.I am asking that you send  a complete copy
of your current membership list to me by Email. Please be sure that
all of the information is current and accurate before sending it to
me. I know it is tempting to say, "I know this is correct because I
just talked to Joe a few months ago" vut please verify the information
nevertheless.

 Here is the information we must have:

 Name

 address

 Telephone, home and cell if available.

 Email address if available.

 If an Email address is availables, indicate whether or not the member
wants to receive the Buckeye Bulletin by Email.

 Here is the additional information we would like to have if known.

 Name of Congressional Representative and District number

 Name of Ohio General Assembley Representative and district number

 Name of Ohio General Assembley Senator and District  number

 In order to be sure that your members receive the convention issue of
the newsletter by email, I must have your list by August 17. All list
must be sent to me By October 15 in order  to meet your requirement
for turning in materials for the convention.