[Oabs] Please read, regrouping!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 18:23:16 UTC 2014

Hi, Lillie,

Thanks for getting a jump on the colleges in the directory!  If it is
okay with everyone, I would like to meet before the fundraising
committee meeting on Friday.  We'll shoot to meet at 7:30 just in case
we need the full half hour for logistics, but I don't anticipate
needing that full time.  In any case, we'll be done by 8:00 so the
fundraising committee can start on time.  Or, if Emily wishes, we can
finish and go right into the meeting so long as everyone on her
committee is on the phone.  If you're on fundraising committee, that
should be an insentive because it's quite likely that you'll start and
finish up committee business sooner than normal that way.  Remind
yourselves and your fellow committee members to be there or be square!