[Oabs] Important, membership roster information

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 11:00:20 UTC 2014

There is a web site you can use to find that information by entering your zip code. I should be able to find it in an old email that was sent out regarding the teach act. I'll send the link later today. The web site was very easy to use.

Also, if you attend school in a separate area from where you live, it isn't a bad idea to know the representatives and district number for that part of Ohio as well. E.G. I was able to write 2 different teach act letters to Steve Chabot for Cincinnati, and Michael Turner for Dayton, and reached more reps that way. It isn't something you necessarily have to report to the affiliate, but it is good information to have in your back pocket.

Sent from my iPhone