[Oabs] Favorite books

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Sun Oct 5 15:04:18 UTC 2014

Hi,
Well, a lot of you touched on authors and books I love. However, I'd like to
add the Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin, and the Wheel of
Time series by Robert Jordan and, after he died, finished by Brandon
Sandersen. The Night Angel Trillogy and the Demon Cycle series are great,
too. If you love reading audio books, Graphic Audio is a great way to do so.
It costs a little money -- unless you have a good friend who already has the
books on an FTP or something -- and it's complete with different character
voices, sound effects, great music, etc. The books are pretty lengthy, but
that's how I read the latter two series, and I loved them. It's funny
listening to a voice actor play an aristocratic nobleman in one chapter and
switch to a down-home country bumpkin in the next. Anyway, tangent over. Is
anyone else pumped for Book 6 of Song of Ice and Fire? I've been waiting for
two and a half years for that bad-boy to come out!