[Oabs] conference line?

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:02:52 UTC 2014

Hey guys,
     This is the first of a few emails I am going to send, so sorry
for any clutter. What are we going to do about the broken conference
line? I post this here because i want all of us to discuss this. I
know it has been broken for the last month, and I don't want us to use
a line that only the regular attenders know about because it can block
attendance from others. With the membership committee meeting on
Friday, I want to make sure everyone is aware of exactly where the
meeting is going to take place.
Thanks,
Aleeha

--
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Yellow Labrador Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter at @blindcowgirl199

The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.
- Arabian Proverb