[Oabs] Follow Up, Make Progress

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 19:19:16 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just to stress the importance of following up with potential donors, I
checked in with the general managers from Arbie's and Jimmy John's
today.  Arbie's probably won't be able to give us anything at this
time, but the manager said she'd keep me informed if anything changed.
Jimmy John's, however, gave me 5 Free Sub cards.  I now have them at
my house, and will be putting them into envelopes with braille labels
later this week.  My thought is that we can save one or two for a door
prize at our seminar, then give a pack of two and a pack of one as
door prizes to the affiliate so that one is a little nicer than the
other.  If we choose to only keep one for ourselves, we can package
another pack of one, or just give two packs of two cards.  Just let me
know what you think might be better, and when we reach a concensus
I'll package them accordingly.

This information has been updated in the spreadsheet as well.  Now I
officially have a $25 Dewey's card, and these free sub cards from
Jimmy John's.  Please keep the list posted of any progress you make in
procuring donations for the auction basket and door prizes.