[Oabs] Music to brush up on for convention

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 12:47:07 UTC 2014

Hi Kaiti,
Sounds awesome! I used to have a huge book of Federation Songs, but can't seem to find it anywhere!
The only portable musical instrument that I have is my flute. I will also have my singing voice with me. Lol.
The flute is very flexible in terms of jazzing things up. There are a ton of extended techniques that you can use. I don't know all of them, but I'm still learning. Just let me know if you'd like me to bring it, and I will.
By the way, I have notes from last night's conference call that I took. I will post those to the list either sometime today or tomorrow.
Have a good day! :-)

Macy
Sent from my iPhone