[Oabs] Fund-raising Tonight

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 04:51:59 UTC 2015

Elif,

No worries; while I, and Emily of course, appreciate that you were
willing to come to the committee meeting, you are actually on
Membership.  So you actually didn't miss anything at all on your part.

I hope that everything is okay now, and again your remarks even if you
weren't really required to come are appreciated.  Probably even more
for that reason.