[Oabs] [Ohio-talk] {Disarmed} Fwd: Introducing the College Success Program for Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri May 1 03:42:59 UTC 2015

Thanks for sending this. I am a part of the pilot program with Cindy Bennett as my mentor now. It's great to take it manage of advice and input from someone further along in academia, and I think the program really tries to find seasoned mentors. I'll forward this on to the student list so that more may participate in the second phase of the program.

Sent from my iPhone