[Oabs] Board meeting tonight

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat May 9 17:32:37 UTC 2015

Hi, Deborah,

I'm sure minutes will be sent out soon. The main points of discussion work convention and our fundraiser, membership, and plans for the summer. I also threw in a bit about our state scholarship program to see if others could contact personal acquaintances
Who may not be receiving any messages from the NFB. I have gone as far as to personally message people that I only know from Facebook, and I hope those who are not on the meeting can help and do the same in the last few days.
Sent from my iPhone