[Oabs] Organizing raffle tickets

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 18:37:08 UTC 2015

I will be at convention by about 3 o'clock on the fourth. I would be happy to be the ticket collector, if we feel that that is okay. I think I am one of those unfortunate souls who needs a folder. What ticket numbers need to be done? I think that is another situation that needs worked out.

Sent from my iPhone