[Oabs] membership

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 01:22:46 UTC 2015

Katie, thanks so much for your message. I should apologize for asking questions that seem to already be answered. As you know, I am reacquainting myself with Ohio, and I'm playing catch-up.
Having said that, it sounds like you guys are on track, it's just a matter of out reach. I don't know what efforts have been expended here and am curious to know what types of student specific events have taken place. I discussed with our affiliate present this morning this very thing. And we are looking for ways to be beneficial to each of the divisions represented as part of our affiliate. Even if that means someone outside of the group taking interest in the division. Sometimes it takes an outsider, like myself, or Darian to rally the troops.

Jordy D. Stringer, president, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind
Sent from my iPhone