[Oabs] Tomorrow's meeting

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu May 21 00:29:58 UTC 2015

Hi, OABSters,

Tomorrow we will have our May membership meeting.  In light of the
much-improved weather we will be having a discussion about sports and
how you can simply and effectively adapt them to be accessible.
Phillip Mason and Jim Debus will be our guest speakers, and both are
very knowledgeable in this subject.  We may also be joined by Lisa
Maria Martinez, president of the NFB Sports and Rec Division.  After
our speakers are finished we will vote on whether or not we want to
contribute to door prize funds for the affiliate to be used for the
National Convention.  This was brought to my attention on last night's
presidents call and so far the Lorraine County chapter has been the
only part of the NFB of Ohio to donate ($50).

Shortly before 7:30 please call (218)339-0896 and use passcode
students or 78833687.

Please do your best to be on time or early out of respect for our
speakers.  I hope to catch you all on what should be an interesting
and informative call tomorrow.