[OABS] Ohio Visionaires! Calling performers of all kinds in Ohio!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:54:04 UTC 2020

Hello fellow federation members! Do you enjoy singing? Expressing yourself
through poetry or spoken word? Play an instrument? If you answered yes to
any of these questions then come be a part of this year's Ohio affiliate
state convention virtual choir, The Ohio Visionaries! The deadline cutoff
to sign up is Friday August 14th. Please fill out the google form attached
to this email so that we can have an idea of what you’d like to do. We will
have our first group meeting on August 14th. If you have any questions
please reach out to:
Kinshuk, Emily, or Jessica

Here is the link to the google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgrdzLCQX9K955GsjRWk1hz5R78slF40LRdI6w28P-s6fWRg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

If you are unable to access the form, I have attached the questions below
in the email and feel free to email back with responses.

We look forward to creating music with you!

What is your name and contact info?

Do you sing? If so, what range are you in?Soprano, alto , tenor, bass?

Do you play an instrument? If so, what instruments?

Do you have any other talents you wish to highlight?

Do you have any questions or concerns?
--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His