[OABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] You're Invited! Back to School with NABS: Navigating a New Era of Education happening Sunday Aug 23 at 9 PM Eastern!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 05:07:25 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nina Marranca via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 6:54 AM
Subject: [NABS-L] You're Invited! Back to School with NABS: Navigating a
New Era of Education happening Sunday Aug 23 at 9 PM Eastern!
To: David Andrews via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
CC: Nina Marranca <ninam0814 at gmail.com>

Hey, students!

We hope that you all are enjoying the last few days of Summer and getting
ready for the inevitable switch back to books and due dates. I know, I
know, we are cringing right along with you. Education is certainly facing
many unprecidented challenges this year, but we know that with support and
determination, we can conquer this year just like any other!

We hope you will join us for our August membership call: Back to School
with NABS: Navigating a New Era of Education. We will be talking all things
back to school on Sunday August 23 at 9 PM Eastern. No matter your
education level, we hope you will join us for helpful tips andinfo to make
this year the best it can be!

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 4678833687

Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions prior to the call.

Best,

Nina

Nina Marranca

She/her/hers

Board Member | National Association of Blind Students

Chair | Outreach Committee

Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students

A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind

ninam0814 at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org

NABS-L at nfbnet.org

NABS-L: