[OABS] Fwd: Apply for the NFB National Scholarship today!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:29:34 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nina Marranca <ninam0814 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 7:24 PM
Subject: Apply for the NFB National Scholarship today!
To: ninam0814 at gmail.com <ninam0814 at gmail.com>
CC: maurakut at buffalo.edu <maurakut at buffalo.edu>, Collin Lacki <
collinlacki at gmail.com>, Dawn Penson <dpenson1013 at gmail.com>, Ahmat Adam
Djouma <aadam7217 at gmail.com>, manahiljafri at gmail.com <manahiljafri at gmail.com>,
elkaperz37 at gmail.com <elkaperz37 at gmail.com>, Derique Simon <
deriques at icloud.com>, Kinshuk Tella <kinshuk.tella at gmail.com>, Ana Martinez
<martinezana770 at gmail.com>, Maura Loberg <mauraloberg at gmail.com>, Seyoon
Choi <schoi09 at outlook.com>, Gene Kim <gene.sh.kim at gmail.com>, nyabs <
nyabs at nfbnet.org>

Hi! I just wanted to spread the word about this amazing program. I was so
fortunate to be a scholarship winner in 2019. It gave me so many
opportunities. First time applicants and returning applicants are
encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity. More info is attached.
Please note that if you do not win your first try, many students have gone
on to win after reapplying. Best of luck! Please share far and wide.
I am here if you have any questions. You can also contact
scholarships at nfb.org
All the Best,
Nina

Nina Marranca
She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
Chair | Outreach Committee
President | New York Association of Blind Students
ninam0814 at gmail.com

A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nabslink.org
--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His