[OABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] NABS Diversity and Inclusion Committee meeting this Sunday

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Sun May 16 15:24:49 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Monica Wegner via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sat, May 15, 2021 at 8:12 PM
Subject: [NABS-L] NABS Diversity and Inclusion Committee meeting this Sunday
CC: Monica Wegner <monica.wegner at outlook.com>, Samantha Flax (President,
NFB of Minnesota Student Division) <samflax926 at gmail.com>

Hey students,

We hope you can make it to the meeting of the NABS Diversity and Inclusion
meeting on Sunday, May 15th at 9 PM eastern via Zoom.

Join Zoom meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

One Tap Mobile:
+16468769923,,4678833687#

We have a busy agenda tomorrow including discussing the chats we have had
with members about roommate experiences and drafting our recommendations
prior to the convention.

Warmly,
Monica

*
Monica Wegner
Pronouns | she, her, hers<https://www.mypronouns.org/she-her>
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students<
https://www.nabslink.org/>
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind<
https://www.nfb.org/>
Chair | NABS Diversity and Inclusion Committee

Want to talk? Drop a meeting on my calendar.<
https://calendly.com/monicawegner>

NABS-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kinshuk.tella%40gmail.com
--