[OABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] You’re Invited: MNABS Monday Madness

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Sun May 16 22:11:16 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alycia Howard via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, May 16, 2021 at 3:44 PM
Subject: [NABS-L] You’re Invited: MNABS Monday Madness
To: <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
CC: Alycia Howard <ktisalycia98 at icloud.com>

Hey there everyone!

The Minnesota Association of Blind Students is inviting anyone interested
in having fun on Monday night to join us for some friendly trivia. We know
that May can be a crazy month for students, so if you are looking for a
quick study break, hop on our call Monday, May 17th, at our new time of
8:00 pm Central to socialize with fellow blind people. You don’t have to be
a student or even from Minnesota to join. We look forward to showing off
Minnesota Nice to all who come! Zoom info below!

Sincerely,
Logan Stenzel
Treasurer, Minnesota Association of Blind Students
Fundraising Cochair, National Association of Blind Students

The NFB of Minnesota is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: MNABS Monday Madness

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92851899838

Meeting ID: 928 5189 9838

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,92851899838# US (New York)

+13017158592,,92851899838# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 928 5189 9838

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aqh6j06Bx

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/92851899838

Alycia Howard, Secretary of the Minnesota Association of Blind Students
NABS-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kinshuk.tella%40gmail.com
--
Kinshuk Tella