[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sun May 2 11:41:14 UTC 2010

Hi Michelle,

My name is Susan and I have four dogs, two large turtles, a colony of half
farrel cats and about 40 chickens.  Actually, my hens and two roosters make
up my egg business which does pretty good.  I wanted to get another flock of
25 hens to replace my oldest flock which is now only six hens and a very
opinionated rooster named Big Red.  Unfortunately, the gardening has come
first this year.

On my sooner if not later list, we want to get a few dairy goats and five or
so Churro sheep.  They are the Native American sheep.  We just need to
finish up the barn and lay out the pastures so we can start them off with a
better pasture grass before we get the animals.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net