[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 20:43:01 UTC 2010

Hi Susan,
Wow!! Sounds like you're super busy! (smile)
I love goats and sheep, cats & dogs to! I'm a huge animal lover. My
best friend likes to joke that I'm even going to have wild animals
like bears and lions someday. Lol.
I want a horse myself, but we don't have enough land, plus my family
is looking at moving to San Antonio TX within a year or so. I have a
dog and cat and my sister also has a dog & Dad has a cat to. So we're
a full house!
Nice to meet you!
Michelle

Goren & Eames no more??? (cry)!!!