[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon May 3 21:21:57 UTC 2010

Jody:

I'm really going to check out those figs before eating them this year!!

Good luck finding another riding instructor; I know it can be hard to find a
good personality fit.  When I've looked, I basically interviewed them and
watch them give a lesson.  I was able to weed out some bad ones this way and
find some really good ones too.

Funny my riding instructor is always urging me to go faster.  I'm a cautious
rider and don't like going faster than a trot.  She's always saying you're
in an arena nothings going to happen!  To bad you don't live out here, she
would have you cantering all over.