[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Tue May 4 00:30:04 UTC 2010

Hi Nella,

Thank you, you just made me realize that I am right and I am not over
reacting.  This riding instructor gives 7 year olds more responsibility then
she gives me.  I think the last straw was a trail ride where everyone was
getting on their horses using a bucket as a step.  She insisted that I walk
my horse half way across the farm to get to the mounting block because she
didn't think I should use a bucket.  Why not, everyone else used it.  Then
she insisted on explaining to everyone that I was legally blind and they
should all look out for me.  Oh groan, I haven't been so embarrassed since I
was a kid.  I made a point of lagging behind the group and having to trot to
catch up.  HAhaha

JODY