[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 18:32:38 UTC 2010

Nella,
Thank you. That all sounds wonderful!! Well, except for the shelter in
PH. To bad their like that! People like that have no idea what their
missing. I just wish I didn't live in such a rural area. It doesn't
allow me to do anything! I love horseback riding & volunteering as I
said earlier.
I just emailed David Stayer NFB's Division of Human Services. Not sure
if I emailed the right person, but with a list on community service &
another on human services & another one that sounded similar, I wasn't
sure who the heck to contact! Lol. So hopefully he can give me some
pointers, or at least direct me to the right person!
Honestly, it'd be easier if I didn't want to save the world! Lol.
Michelle