[Ag-eq] Egg color

Peg Brandt hazer100 at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 03:28:34 UTC 2010

Well, Sue, I wish you luck on the chainsaw thing.  I'm sure your sighted person teaching you uses some blindness techniques as having theswe around power tools is very important for your safety.  Teaching from a soghted persons point of view could, I didn't say it would but could be dangerous to a blind person!  An N.F.B. cent6er knows how to teach you safwly.  They will also teach you right way to run a power implement that you would have access to at your place when you go home if you ask them to show you how to operate them, clean,even repair if this is needed!  I was one who felt I didn't need to go to a blindness center as I had all ready deeveloped my own techniques for dealing with things!  I reluctantly went only to find out that it was one of the best things I did!  I learned better ways of doing things, I also blended techniques that I learned there with techniques I had discovered on my own, and I also just continued using my own ways of doing things over theirs!  Soi, I wish you well and hope that how you learn it is safe enough for you!  Peg, in Iowa