[Ag-eq] Do I fight or just find some other way

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Sun Jul 4 05:46:53 UTC 2010

Jody:

I too get angry when people tell others they can't do something.  Often my
clients come in, saying I don't know what blind people can do; this really
irritates me.  I ask them what do you want to do.  I tell them they can do
most anything they want; it may not be easy and they may have to fight, but
they can do it!

When I suggested motivational speaking I was thinking for the general
public; it would be a good educational experience.

Nella----- Original Message -----