[Ag-eq] Quiet list

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sat Feb 4 00:40:47 UTC 2012

Hi Sue,

It is good to hear from you.  Homer sounds like one lucky goat. I love is
name.  So do you plan to have goat milk and make goat cheese?  Sounds great!
Have you thought of getting sheep too?

We have some friends here in Florida who are getting some sheep that have
hair rather then wool and they can take the heat.  I didn't realize there
were sheep without wool until I talked with her.

I am trainer Walker my 13 month old white shepherd to be my next guide dog.
He is doing very well and I would say he is 60 to70% there.  He is the
smartest, sweetest, funniest dog I have ever known.

Good to hear from you.

JODY