[Ag-eq] Quiet list

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sat Feb 4 09:56:18 UTC 2012

Hi Jody,

Yes, we are planning to have goat milk and cheese.

Sheep are also on the near future list because my sister and I want to learn
to spin.  I am an avid knitter and loom weaver and want to learn the
spinning part as well.

Your dog sounds wonderful and I bet you can't wait until he is ready to step
in that harness.  I used a Golden Retreaver Seeing Eye dog for 10 years and
I really enjoyed her.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net