[Ag-eq] country girl

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed May 2 06:04:48 UTC 2012

Quoting "Jody W. Ianuzzi" <jody at thewhitehats.com>:
Jody:

I'm so glad that you got moved and are enjoying your new home.  It sounds
wonderful; I can't wait to hear more about it.

It seems that when you move into a new place that something always goes wrong.
It just takes a bit to get everything worked out, but is frustrating when it's
happening.

I hate packing and unpacking, but like the feeling of success once everything is
in it's place.

How big is your new house and is it just you and your husband or do you still
have children at home?

I hope that we can buy a little place in the country some day.  It will have to
be after Mike retires, so in a few years.  I would like to go back to north
west Arkansas, but we will probably end up in northern Arizona.

I wish you the best and look forward to updates.

Nella